On December 17, 2016 from 9.30 A.M. - 11.30 A.M.
Join our wonderful trip to
- Explore an attractive livelihood of people from the Mekong River and Tonle Sap fishing communities.
- Experience a sailing trip and have a discussion of eco forum: Fishes and Fishers of Mekong, from Tonle Sap to Sam Phan Bok.
- Learn the fisher folk wisdom on environmental protection
- Hear the story from the international fishing communities and
- Talk with a former human rights commissioner, Dr. Niran Pitakwachara
Live channels in Thai and Khmer:
- Thai: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1344434455596437&id=45628003...
- Khmer: https://www.facebook.com/terraper/videos/1359474814065191/
09.30 – 09.45 a.m. opening speech by Mr. Montree Chantawong, the researcher from TERRA
09.45 – 11.00 a.m. Ecoforum: Fishes and Fishers of Mekong, from Tonle Sap to Sam Phan Bok by:
- Son Champdok, fisher from Ban Samrong fishing community
- Boonma Charoenchat, fisher from Ban Pha Chan fishing community
- Vorn Hoky, fisher from Tonle Sap fishing community (Cambodia)
- Dr. Niran Pitakwachara, former Human Rights Commissioner
- Moderated by Prathet Tara
11.00 – 11.30 a.m. Q/A
Stay update - for more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/1838415586447622/